Thursday, December 13, 2012

My December Endeavors

It has been such a crazy month for me in the hair world and I have loved EVERY single minute of it.  I have rekindled my love with formal styling.  Doing hair for proms and special events was the reason why I started doing hair.  I realized I had a talent with hair and loved seeing how I made people feel about how they look.  I lost the sight of that when I moved to St. George, UT and had a couple of bad experiences with "Bridzillas" so I stopped doing them completely and just told myself over and over that I was just not good at it.  Thanks to all of my family and friends that had faith in me and knew I could do things that I didn't believe I could.  So here is a sneak peek of my past couple weeks.

Boho Bride
Hair:  The OmbreD
Make-up : Celise Artistry




Cozy Bride
Hair:  The OmbreD
Floral : Flower Afternoon
Make-up : Celise Artistry




Romantic Bride
Hair:  The OmbreD
Floral : Flower Afternoon
Make-up : Celise Artistry







I was able to do hair and makeup for Haley Kohfeld, one of my favorite people!  She and her family are the sweetest people you will ever meet and I just adore them.  She looked amazing on her wedding day.  Kristin Wilkerson did the photography and I have to say she did an amazing job. 


Photo:  Kristin Wilkerson
Hair and Makeup:  TheOmbreD
12.12.12





So this was my photography....as you can tell I should just stick with the hair, but I wanted everyone to see the detail on the back.  



No comments:

Post a Comment